Become a Vampire with this Mod
The Minecraft Vampire mod turns you into a vampire. As a vampire you will have to survive by drinking blood, avoiding sunlight, and fighting mobs that used to be friendly.
- In order to survive you will need to drink blood. Eating normal food will slowly poison you.
- Human/Villager blood will recover 5 hunger bars, give speed 2, strength 2, and Jump Boost 2 for 2 minutes.
- Animal blood will recover 2 hunger bars.
- Extract blood from villagers by holding an empty bottle and right clicking on them.
- The player will start to burn in sunlight. You will spawn at dusk and can only sleep during the day.
- Wolves are always aggressive around you.
- Villagers will run away from you.
- Zombies and skeletons are neutral towards you.
The Vampiric eye can be used to control villagers. Just hold it in front of them and they will follow you.
Download Vampire Mod for 1.3.2:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Delete the META-INF file inside Minecraft.jar
- Drag the files from the all of the .zip files into Minecraft.jar
- Have fun!