Troll Other Players with the TrollStuff Mod (1.6.4)
The TrollStuff mod for 1.6.4 adds new tools that let you troll and grief your friends worlds without causing permanent damage to their builds. It adds tools such as fake fire, disguised blocks, and traps.
– Troll TNT: Similar to normal TNT but just “hides” the blocks for a while.
– Repair Staff: A boring item which e.g. extinguishes fire and primed TNT but also respawns “hidden” blocks instantly.
– Troll Frame: A glass like block which despawns after a while but without any bloc kupdates. This makes it possible to create floating sand or gravels.
– BUD Forcer: When powered via redstone it forces all blocks in range to update. Perfect for traps.
– Living web: Some kind of plant like web which grows and spreads.
– Camo: Giving the possibility to disguise blocks as one of 84 other vanilla Minecraft blocks.
Use the BUD Forcer to make the sand fall:
Troll TNT Crater:
The crater will refill itself over time.
Burns blocks without destroying them.
Troll Fire Staff:
Download TrollStuff Mod for 1.6.4:
1) Install forge using the Forge Installer.
2) Drag the TrollStuff Mod .zip file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
3) Launch Minecraft
4) Before you push play, click on Edit Profile
5) Select Use Version and then select the version of Forge that you just installed.
6) Have fun!