Transform your World into a Winter Wonderland with the WinterCraft Mod (1.6.4)
The WinterCraft mod for 1.6.4 is similar to the Christmas Craft mod with a few added features. This mod adds visits from Santa, presents, christmas trees, new mobs, and more.
– Random Presents!
– Snow in every Biome during December and January!
– Santa May Visit if you leave some Coco and cookies for him!
– Christmas Tree Decorations!
– New Mobs!
– Much, much more!
During the months of December and January, it will snow in every biome and freeze the water.
When you craft a decorate a Christmas Tree, there is a chance that Santa will come and leave you presents. Once you place the wool base and star on top correctly, lightning will strike in that location. Then go to bed with 1 cup of Hot Chocolate and 1 Christmas Cookie in your inventory for a chance that Santa will come during the night. Once he comes, you can remove the star and put it back on to reset the tree.
Igloos spawn naturally throughout the world. Inside you will find Christmas Presents guarded by Snow Golems.
All of the Recipes can be found here.
Download WinterCraft for 1.6.4:
1) Install forge using the Forge Installer.
2) Drag the WinterCraft .zip file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
3) Launch Minecraft
4) Before you push play, click on Edit Profile
5) Select Use Version and then select the version of Forge that you just installed.
6) Have fun!