Transform into any Mob with the Morph Mod (1.6.4)
The Morph mod has been updated to 1.6.4. This update brings a few new features including adopting the abilities of the mob you transform into. This mod lets you turn into any entity, including other players. First kill a mob to acquire their soul.
- Browse previously stored morphs with the [ and ] keys.
- Select a morph with the enter key.
- Delete a morph by pressing backspace/delete.
- Close the morph selector screen with the ESCAPE key.
Climb: Mimics spider climbing up walls. You have to push yourself against a wall and you’ll climb up it. Remain pushed against the wall to climb up it, you fall if you let go.
Fly: Mimics flying, available for mobs that fly.
Float: Only one mob in vanilla supports this, and that’s the chicken. You slowly float downwards like chickens do.
Fire Immunity: A variety of mobs have this, especially all the nether mobs. This will make you fire resistant and let you swim around in lava without getting hurt.
Swim: This ability allows mobs to breathe underwater.
Sunburn: Like Zombies and Skeletons, you will burn in sunlight.
Water allergy: Take damage when wet. Like endermen and blazes.
Download Morph Mod for 1.6.4:
1) Install forge using the Forge Installer.
2) Drag the Morph Mod .zip file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
3) Launch Minecraft
4) Before you push play, click on Edit Profile
5) Select Use Version and then select the version of Forge that you just installed.
6) Have fun!