Train and Ride a Dragon with the DragonMount Mod (1.7.2)
The DragonMount mod has been updated to 1.7.2. This mods allows you to tame, control, and ride dragons. They are as loyal as wolves and can be flown around your world.
– To hatch a dragon egg, place the egg block and right click it. The egg will take awhile to hatch.
– Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
– You can command dragons to lay down or stand up using a bone.
– To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it.
– To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
– You can control the dragon with a Carrot On A Stick while riding it.
Download Dragon Mounts Mod for 1.6.4/1.7.2:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- Drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft once
- Drag the Dragon Mounts .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Have Fun!