Teleport Anywhere with this Mod (1.6.4)
The Teleportation mod for 1.6.4 adds new wands that let you teleport yourself and mobs anywhere, instantly. It also adds new mobs and a new dimension. This mod lets you explore your world without having to worry about losing your house.
It remembers the first place you right click. Then if you right click again it will teleport you to the first place you right clicked.
When you right click with this wand it will teleport you to the closest portal or generate one. Don’t think this is cheating, you have to get 10 obsidian before you can craft this!.
With this wand when you right click you will teleport to wherever you are looking.
How to use:
1. Craft some teleportation arrows and put them in your inventory like a normal bow.
2. Sneak and right click to store your current location.
3. When you shoot a mob with the bow it will teleport the mob to the place you set.
Works the same as a bow but you have to hit the mob.
Flint and Diamond:
Used to light teleportation portals. The Teleportation Portal is made with trether blocks in the same way as a nether portal.
Portal Wand Top:
Download Teleportation Mod for 1.6.4:
1) Install forge using the Forge Installer if you haven’t already.
2) Extract the Teleportation mod .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
3) Launch Minecraft
4) Before you push play, click on Edit Profile
5) Click Use Version and then select the version of Forge that you just installed.
6) Have fun!