The Party Mod for 1.6.4 lets you party in Minecraft by adding a DJ equipment, a dance floor, lasers, and more. This mod lets you import real music into the game to create custom music. Compatible with multiplayer.
– DJ Deck with lasers
– Giant loudspeakers
– Dance Floor with 2 Modes
– Laser and Lights
– Smoke Machine
– Recording Unit to create up to 50 custom songs using real music
– DJ Controls for controlling lasers and lights
To Make Discs:
1) Use an mp3 – ogg Converter like Audacity and convert up to 50 songs.
2) Move the songs into .minecraft/PartyModMusic.
3) Record the...
The Warpdrive mod for 1.6.4 adds spaceships, new dimensions, and laser cannons to the game. It also adds a hyperspace mode that lets you travel through the new space dimensions quickly.
– Create your own space ship from any blocks (excluding bedrock) and sail it trough space.
– Explore the space dimension: asteroids (filled with ores), asteroid fields, gas clouds, planetoids, stars, and NPC-ships.
– Jump to hyperspace for long-range traveling!
– Set up laser cannons on your ship to fight with other players’ ships, or craft a mining laser to collect valuable resources on Earth or in space.
The Lasers mod for 1.6.4 adds lasers that can be used to emit redstone signals, set entities on fire, push, pull, and more. The color of the laser beams can be changed for better organization of laser systems.
Basic Laser – Used for quick redstone signals up, down, left, right, forward, and backwards.
Advanced Laser – Can use upgrades (Fire, Damage, Pull, Push, Invisible) to make amazing lasers.
Reflector – Right click with screwdriver to open and close inputs and output sides. Combine laser attribute together and color!
Colour Converter – Right click on it with dyes to change the colour of the laser. Put a...
This mod adds lasers to the game. These lasers have fully customizable features, power, and ranges. They can be used to do everything from mod traps to fences to farming machines.
Every laser recipe uses the ruby. The recipe for a ruby is:
The laser block shoots a laser...