The Party Mod for 1.6.4 lets you party in Minecraft by adding a DJ equipment, a dance floor, lasers, and more. This mod lets you import real music into the game to create custom music. Compatible with multiplayer.
– DJ Deck with lasers
– Giant loudspeakers
– Dance Floor with 2 Modes
– Laser and Lights
– Smoke Machine
– Recording Unit to create up to 50 custom songs using real music
– DJ Controls for controlling lasers and lights
To Make Discs:
1) Use an mp3 – ogg Converter like Audacity and convert up to 50 songs.
2) Move the songs into .minecraft/PartyModMusic.
3) Record the...
The Block Monster mod adds a spider based block monster to the game. This mob can be ridden and used to eat trees. When killed, it drops its blocks.
When not riding, you can toggle activate player physics with the ‘v’ key. This turns the monster into a ball and lets you roll around.
To spawn the monster, use the egg or type: “/bm spawn”. It will spawn at the top of the world and drop down.
WASD & Spacebar for movement
R – increase walk speed
F – decrease walk speed
Z – toggle base leg height change
X – toggle leg height range change
C – eat trees
Download the Block Monster mod...
This mod adds new mobs that have random genetics. These genetics determine their color, skin, shape, behavior. These mobs can mate with other mobs to create new mobs. There are billions of possibilities.
They will mate the same way as pig or sheep with wheat.
Each mob has:
– a body (4 possible shapes)
– a head (3 possible shapes or none)
– a snout (3 possible shapes or none)
– ears/horns (3 possible shapes or none)
– a tail (3 possible shapes or none)
– 2 rear legs (3 possible shapes or none)
– 2 front legs/arms (3 possible shapes or none)
– the speed it can move depends on the size of the...
The DragonMount mod has been updated to 1.7.2. This mods allows you to tame, control, and ride dragons. They are as loyal as wolves and can be flown around your world.
– To hatch a dragon egg, place the egg block and right click it. The egg will take awhile to hatch.
– Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
– You can command dragons to lay down or stand up using a bone.
– To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it.
– To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten...
The Ladders Extended mod for 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 is a simple mod that adds new, useful ladders. It adds rope ladders, ladders that can stack on top of each other, and redstone controlled ladders.
Needs to be placed under or on the side of a solid block. You can place another ladder under a rope ladder to extend it.
Left click on a rope ladder while holding onto the ladder to extend it.
Needs to also be placed under or on the side of a solid block. These ladders can be stacked on top of eachother. Can be used
to make super high ladders.
Extends rope ladders from its inventory when it...