Survive in a Post Apocolyptic Minecraft with the Wasteland Mod (1.6.2)
The Wasteland mod is an old mod that has been updated to 1.6.2. This mod makes Minecraft harder by adding a world type that gets rid of most water, vegetation, and passive mobs. You must build shelter, find water, and plant seeds if you want to survive the harsh conditions. Can be used to host survival servers.
– No more grass
All of the grass blocks in the world are replaced with dirt blocks. This means that passive mobs are unable to spawn.
– Minimal trees
The number of trees are greatly reduced. The only trees that do appear are one block wide and seven blocks tall.
– No pumpkins, reeds or flowers
Due to the lack of grass and water, plants are unable to grow.
– No oceans, ponds, or rivers
All surface water has dried up and the only place to find water is in the basements of old ruins.
Ruined houses and libraries spawn randomly throughout the world. Inside these ruins you can find precious wood, treasure, bookcases, and water.
Download Wasteland Mod for 1.6.2:
- >Wasteland Mod for 1.6.2
- Forge Installer for 1.6.2
1) Install forge using the Forge Installer if you haven’t already.
2) Extract the Wasteland Mod .zip file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
3) Launch Minecraft
4) Before you push play, click on Edit Profile
5) Click Use Version and then select the version of Forge that you just installed.
6) Have fun!