Spawn a Buddy in Minecraft with this Mod (1.5.2)
The Buddy Mod for 1.5.2 adds a buddy to Minecraft. This buddy follows the player around and unlike wolves, cannot die. It can take any shape and can be named. It can also be picked up and carried around on your head.
Buddy Mod Features:
– The buddy will spawn with the last model used when you start the game.
– You can name your buddy
– Sheep can be dyed randomly with any color of dye.
– Supports SMP, but you must choose the name and model of your buddy in SSP first.
Your buddy will follow you around your world. Right click on him to pick him up and place him on your head. Your buddy is invincible, but he can get lost if you jump up too high or fly away.
Right click on your buddy with a stick to open up the GUI. From here you can name him and choose its form.
Sheep however can be dyed by using any dye. But due to the buddy’s unstable life form, the dye will give him a random color every time you try to dye him. This also means you might see colors that weren’t possible before.
Download Buddy Mod for 1.5.2:
- Find your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- Drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft once
- Drag the files from the Buddy mod .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- The mod should now show up in your mods menu.