Snapshot 12w32a has been Released!
Snapshot 12w32a is now available for download! This snapshot includes features that will be in 1.4.
- Added a block that can run singleplayer commands when triggered by redstone, used for adventure maps
- Uses “@player”/”@p” syntax to address the player
- Only OP can edit it in MP
- Only obtainable through /give, id is 137
- Added /difficulty to change game difficulty
- Added /spawnpoint to change spawnpoints
Added /weather– Parameters: <clear/rain/thunder> [duration in seconds]
Added /gameruleto toggle various game rules
- Zombies now infect
- The villager gets replaced with a zombie upon death
- On Normal difficulty, there is a 50% chance of infection and on Hard difficulty there is a 100% chance of infection
- Infected baby villagers turn into baby zombies! – Screenshot
- Baby zombies are 50% faster, don’t age and don’t burn up in the sun
- Added armor and weapon support for mobs
- Skeletons and zombies now rarely carry and drop all kinds of armor, including enchanted
- Zombies now sometimes carry and drop swords of all kinds
- Only on Normal and Hard difficulties, with higher chances on Hard
- Zombies and Skeletons now only drop wearable gear when they’re actually wearing it
- Tool and Armor drops have durability
- Rare drops only drop when the kill was caused by a player
- You can now toggle showing server addresses in the server list using the F1 key
- Large oak trees now generate sideways logs
- Improved villages and villagers to make them more self-aware
- You can now restore a desolate village or create a completely new village
- Villagers can now like and dislike you
- Villagers will dislike you more for killing their friends or allowing them to die
- Depending on how much villagers like you,they will offer you better trades
- Trades are permanent again, but sometimes have to be renewed by trading something else – Screenshot
- Only villagers that belong to a village can like or dislike you
- Changed and added some trades to counteract emerald farming and improve gameplay
- Added night vision potions
- Fixed some bugs
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!