Sail Giant Ships with this Mod (1.7.10)
The Ships mod for 1.7.10 lets you build ships that can be sailed around. You can walk around your ship while it’s moving and collide with other players. The performance of your ship depends on its design and materials used.
– Adds block-based ships to Minecraft
– Singleplayer and Multiplayer support
– Ships have physical properties like:
– The blocks you choose determine the ship’s physical properties
– Configure block properties per server
– Ships collide with players, the world, and each other
– Walk around on your ship, even while it’s moving
– Launch your ship to sail, dock it to build
– Point your ship in any 360° direction
– Ships actually displaces water and no water will get in your ship
– Ships can be made with up to 10,000 blocks
A tiny ship permits a meager 20 blocks and must be sailed with a paddle.
Small ships allows up to 200 blocks. small ship can not be sailed with a paddle. Instead, small ships require a helm and sails.
Medium ships behave similar to small ships, however raise the block cap to 400 blocks.
Large ships have a block cap of 1,000 blocks.
Huge ships have a block cap of 2,000 blocks
Gigantic ships have a block cap of 4,000 blocks.
Epic ships have a block cap of 10,000 blocks.
Needed to sail a tiny ship. simply use it on the tiny ship block to sail your ship.
Needed to sail all but the tiny ship. Place a helm on your ship along with a ship block and use it to begin sailing. Your ship can require some sails too. Sails are simply cloth blocks that are exposed to outside. The more sails you have, the quicker your ship can go.
Berths are like beds, however they work specifically on ships. Beds will not work very well on ships, however if you sleep in a berth on your ship, you’ll always respawn on your ship.
The ship clipboard lets make copies of ships. Use the writing board on a docked ship’s ship block to repeat the ship to the writing board. whereas the ship is on the writing board, you’ll paste it to a web site by pressing e.g. Ctrl-V. In artistic mode, you’ll use the writing board to stick the ship into a world by mistreatment it on empty water. this may not add survival mode tho’. If you wish one thing like pasting ships in survival mode, check up on the Ship Projector below. you’ll additionally copy a ship to the writing board from a web site by repetition encoded ship text mistreatment e.g. Ctrl-C.
The Ship Projector enables you to project a blueprint of a ship onto the house higher than some empty water. The blueprint makes a good guide if you wish to make a ship in Survival mode wherever the paste operate of the Ship writing board does not work. simply copy a ship to the writing board and so place a Ship Projector on a water block.
Download the Ship Minecraft Mod for 1.7.10:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- If you haven’t already installed Forge, drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft once
- Drag the mod .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.