Protect your Base with the Base Defense Mod (1.7.2)
The base defense mod for 1.7.2 adds cameras, security bots and turrets. These can be all linked together to create a security system for your lair. Works with multiplayer and players can be added to the whitelist to create teams.
Everything in this mod connects to the Defense station.
To connect multiple entities you will need to use the Wireless Tuner:
1. Shift-Right-Click on the Defense Station
2. Right-Click on any other entity (e.g. Security Bot or Surveillance Camera).
A network consists at least of one defense station, a surveillance camera, and one security bot. Security Bots will not attack unless a camera detects suspicious activity. Security Bots will return to their original positions after a specific amount of time passed without any suspicious events.
Players which are allowed to pass the security cameras without causing the alarm to trigger can be defined at the Defense Station.
To add new players their names have to be entered one by one into the input field below the user list and need to be online.
Mob enabled Surveillance Camera
Download Malisis Doors Mod for 1.7.2:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- Drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft once
- Drag the Base Defense .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Have Fun!