Pick up and Carry Your World with the GeoChests Mod (1.6.4)
The GeoChests Minecraft mod for 1.6.4 is an awesome mod that lets you pick up chunks of your world, store them in chests, and place them down in other areas. You can also use them to mine chunks at a time.
– Geochests let you pick up and place down areas of blocks in the world!
– Pick up Geochests and carry them with you anywhere!
– Supports all vanilla block types
– Includes 5 different colors and sizes – From 3×3 through to 11×11!
– Chaining Geochests allows you to store areas of any shape or size!
Take your home anywhere:
Mine areas of blocks instantly:
Copy and paste in Creative mode:
Download the GeoChests Minecraft Mod for 1.7.10:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- If you haven’t already installed Forge, drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft once
- Drag the mod .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.