Mod: Unleash Natural Disasters on Your Minecraft World (1.2.5)
This mod for 1.2.5 adds natural disasters to the game. These events include volcanoes, earthquakes, sinkholes, and more. Once one of these disasters are activated using the Disaster Spawner, they wreak havoc upon the Minecraft world.
First craft a Disaster Spawner:
With the Disaster Spawner in hand, right click in the air to switch between different disasters and right click on a block to start that disaster. The current disasters are:
When activated a Volcano will grow from the ground.
The Earthquake disaster will create ravines and mountain ranges in the the Minecraft world.
When activated the Sinkhole will create a giant hole in the ground until bedrock.
The Heatwave will melt snow, kill grass, and occasionally start fires.
Meteorites are big balls that fall from the sky, slowly falling apart in mid-air. They litter the Minecraft world with bits of debris.
The Terrain Monster is an angry beast that tears apart the land around it.
Creates a sizable flood at the location it is activated.
The Tornado rips apart the land, throws it up in the air, and then litters it across the landscape.
The Gravity Bender can pick up and throw blocks and mobs. Just right click on an item/mob and then right click again to throw it.
Download Natural Disasters Mod:
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete META-INF from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the extracted files from the ModLoader and ModLoaderMP .zip files into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the Natural Disasters .zip file into .minecraft/mods folder.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
This mod will destroy your world. Make sure to backup your world or create a new one!