Mod: Transform Minecraft into an Enchanted Twilight Forest with this Mod (1.7.3)
This Minecraft Mod turns the world in a Twilight Forest. The Twilight Forest realm is an enchanted forest with a fairy tale feel. The skies are always in a stage of sunset and the world is covered by a canopy of trees giving the world a gloomy feel. The canopy is only broken by massive trees that extend all the way to the height limit.
The Twilight Forest mod adds seven new biomes to the game. These include mushroom biomes, highlands, swamps, glaciers, and transition biomes. Unlike vanilla Minecraft, biomes have the ability to change the altitude. For example, Highlands are atop high cliffs and glaciers create tall walls of ice.
The Twilight Forest has seen the rise and fall of countless civilizations throughout the centuries. There are six types of ruins and structures you can find spread around the forest.
Poke your head above the canopy layer and you may find massive hills rising high above the canopy. Mine into these hills and you’ll find massive caves. These caves are home to rare ores lit sparsely by glowstone. If you venture in further you may even find treasure. But be careful, these caves are full of dangerous mobs.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows by going to Run and typing: “%APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.”.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the extracted ModLoader file into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the files and folders from the Twilight Forest .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Close Minecraft.jar and enjoy!