Mod: Transform Minecraft into a Holiday Wonderland with the ChristmasCraft Mod (1.0.0)
The ChristmasCraft mod will help you get into the Christmas spirit by transforming by adding new holiday items, food, and colder biomes. This mod only transforms your world in the month of December.
- Colder biomes full of snow!
- New Christmas themed items and food.
- A Christmas tree stand where you can grow your very own Christmas tree.
- New Christmas Decorations including Christmas ornaments, wreaths, stockings, and redstone-powered Christmas lights!
- The ability to wrap up items as Christmas presents.
- A new friendly mob, the Creeper Claus!
Be sure to hang up a stocking before you sleep! If you’re lucky, you might find that Santa has visited while you were sleeping.
Place a Christmas Tree Stand and sprinkle some bone meal on top to grow a tree. Put ornaments on it to create a lovely Christmas Tree!
If you’re lucky you will encounter a Creeper Claus. They are peaceful mobs that drop Christmas Spices when killed. Christmas Spices are perfect for those festive holiday recipes.
Christmas Tree Stand:
Hang up a Wreath to show your Christmas spirit.
Hang Christmas lights up around and hook them up to powered redstone.
Christmas Ornaments can be hung up on your Christmas tree or an other leafy material.
Fill the center slot with almost any item to wrap it up! Unwrap it by placing the gift on a crafting table!
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Backup your minecraft.jar
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip
- Move the files from the ModLoader .zip file into your minecraft.jar file
- Move the files from the ModLoaderMp .zip file into minecraft.jar file.
- Run Minecraft.jar once.
- Extract the ChristmasCraft .zip file.
- Move the ChristmasCraft_client.jar file into the .minecraft/mods/ directory.
- Copy the resources folder into the .minecraft/ directory. Merge it into the existing folder.
- Run Minecraft and and spread some Christmas cheer!