Mod: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse with the Zombie Hunt Mod (1.1)
Now with Creeper Hunter Mode!
The Zombie Hunt Mod for Minecraft turns the Minecraft world into a dark, zombie infested wasteland. Armed with guns and grenades, it is your job to clear towns and villages of evil.
- You will begin with three guns, two stacks of pistol bullets, and 2 normal grenades.
- Hunger has been disabled and health is regained 25% slower than usual.
- Towns and villages are dilapidated and dark.
- Endless night.
- Most buildings hold a zombie spawner.
- -Much larger villages that spawn in more biomes.
- -Zombie, civilian and spawner kill counters.
- Three guns with individual ammo types that have different damage, accuracy and recoil.
- Normal and incendiary grenades.
- Spawners are much weaker and can be broken within a few seconds.
- Spawners drop buckshot and pistol bullets when destroyed.
- Supply crates appear on top of churches and in town halls.
- All Non-zombie hostile mobs have been disabled.
- Spawner block spawn rate is much higher.
- Zombies drop between 0 and 2 pistol bullets when killed.
Zombie Hunt for 1.1
You should backup your Minecraft.jar before you install this mod. There is currently no way to toggle this mod on and off.
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Backup your minecraft.jar
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip
- Move the files from the ModLoader .zip file into your minecraft.jar file.
- Delete META-INF for minecraft.jar.
- It’s a good idea to run Minecraft once before continuing to ensure that Modloader was installed successfully.
- Move the files from the Mod .zip file into minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft, start a new game, and kick some butt!