Mod: Record Minecraft Videos with the Minema Mod (1.2.5)
If you’ve ever attempted to record a Minecraft video, you know that even it can slow down even the fastest computers to a crawl. This results in a slow, choppy video. The Minema mod allows smooth recording.
To start or stop recording, press F4.
To capture one frame with the current settings, use. Ctrl + F4.
Download Minema Mod:
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete META-INF from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the extracted files from ModLoader into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the Minema Mod .zip file into the .minecraft directory.
- Close minecraft.jar, and have fun!