Mod: Place Maps on Walls with the WallMaps Mod (1.7.3)
This Minecraft mod allows you to place maps of your world onto walls. Although this mod is quite simple, it adds a cool feature that is needed in the game.
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete META-INF from Minecraft.jar.
- Extract the files from both of the downloads.
- Drag all of the extracted files into Minecraft.jar.
- Close minecraft.jar, and have fun!
Left click on the wall with the map in your inventory to place it on the wall.