Mod: Improve Villages and Villagers with Minecraft Comes Alive (1.2.5)
The Minecraft Comes Alive mod completely overhauls the villages of Minecraft. It adds realistic villagers, children, and babies. It also allows the players to interact with villagers by talking, giving presents, and even marrying.
- Villagers now have improved looks with skins identifying their profession. (Smith, Farmer, Butcher, Priest, and Librarian)
- You can now interact with the villagers.
- If a villager likes you enough, you can get married.
- You can have babies with the villager you’re married to.
- A baby will grow up into a child, who can then do chores for you such as hunting, fishing, and farming.
- Once children grow up, they can fight and protect you.
Right click on a villager to interact with it. Interacting with villagers will improve your relationship with them and raise hearts. They like items like diamond tools, ingots, cooked food, paintings, seeds, books, and so on.
Once a villager’s hearts reach 100, you can give the villager a ring to get married.
To have a baby, right click on your husband/wife and click “Procreate”. You can only have one baby at a time and they take 10 minutes of game play to grow into a child. Once it is ready to grow up, right click on the ground with the baby in your hand.
You can interact with your children and give them chores. You will need to give them the tools they need to complete chores. Hunting is the most dangerous chore and is greatly improved when children are given weapons and armor. Hunting Hunting takes 1/3rd of a day, or 7-7 minutes of gameplay.
After 100 minutes of gameplay children will grow into adults. They will fight for you and protect you. Give them weapons and armor to increase their strength.
Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for 1.2.5
- Navigate to your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip
- Now install ModLoader if you don’t already have it.
- Move the files from the ModLoader .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- Run Minecraft once to make sure ModLoader was installed correctly.
- Move the files from the “Place in Mods folder” file found in the mod .zip file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Move the files from the “Place contents in Minecraft JAR” folder into Minecraft.jar.
- You’re done!