Mod: Add Violent Storms with the Weather & Tornadoes Mod (1.2.5)
This Minecraft Mod changes the Weather of the game. It adds storms that range from light wind all the way to massive water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes. Along with these storms comes new weather sounds, particles, and new items including a Tornado Detector and Tornado Spawner.
There are 5 stages of a storm, with each more intense than the last. At the low points of storms, there is high winds and new leaf, air and sand particles in the air. This wind will push you and make it harder to walk. At the high points of storms, water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes will naturally occur. These storms will rip up terrain and destroy weak buildings.
The Tornado Sensor is a sensitive piece of equipment that can detect nearby tornadoes.
The Tornado Siren will play a loud warning sound when attached to a Tornado Sensor.
You can create a tornado at anytime by making a Tornado Spawner out of either recipe.
Download Weather and Tornadoes Mod:
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete META-INF from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the extracted files from ModLoader.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the extracted files from AudioMod.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the “put contents in .minecraft” folder into .minecraft.
- Close minecraft.jar, and have fun!