Mod: Add Sloped Blocks to Minecraft with the SuperSlopes Mod (1.7.3)
This mod for Minecraft completely changes constructing in Minecraft by adding sloped blocks. This means you can now make things such as pyramids, sloped roofs, and ramps. The possibilities are endless.
You can make sloped blocks in all 15 materials.
Ceiling Slanted Corner:
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. You can also find it by pressing start, typing in run, and typing in appdata.
- Open Minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the files from the ModLoader .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the Superslopes .zip file into the .minecraft\mod directory. Create one if don’t have it.
- Close Minecraft.jar and play!