Mod: Add Ships & Boats to the Game with this Mod (1.2.5)
The Ships and Boats Mod enable the player to create custom ships and boats. These ships can be controlled similar to the existing boats in Minecraft. Cannons can be added to the boats to make war ships.
To create a ship, you must first:
- Build a shipyard
- Build your ship
- Craft a champagne bottle and smash it into the ship
To build a shipyard, you must build three walls made of out Shipyard Plates.
Then construct your ship in the Shipyard. Make sure that the ship does not touch the edges of the Shipyard and the Shipyard is as long as the boat.
Make sure to place a seat block in the direction of the front of the ship.
Make sure that your ship’s deck is at least two blocks above the water to prevent water from getting on the boat.
You can then finish your boat by smashing a Champagne Bottle on the boat by right clicking on it with a Champagne Bottle in your hand.
You can place a fully functional cannon on your boat. First construct the cannon:
Then construct Cannon Balls:
Cannons can be fired by loading them and lighting them with a flint and steel.
SPACE: Turn engine on/off.
W, S: Move ship forward or backwards.
A, D: Turn ship left or right
R or mouse right-click: Get out of the seat.
If your ship gets stuck, you can dig it out by destroying the blocks under it. When your ship is damaged enough, it will be destroyed.
Download Ships & Boats Mod:
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete META-INF from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the extracted files from ModLoader, Forge, and Ships and Boat .zip files into Minecraft.jar.
- Close minecraft.jar, and have fun!