Mod: Add Seasons to Minecraft with this Mod (1.7.3)
This Minecraft mod adds 4 different seasons to Minecraft. Each season has different features and dangers that make it unique. It also adds 2 new items to the game that will help you forecast the changing of the seasons.
- Go to your Minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the extracted Seasons Mod and ModLoader downloads into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the files from the “Put in Minecraft.jar” folder in ScotTools into Minecraft.jar.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
- All rain storms in the summer will be thunderstorms.
- It will only rain in snowy biomes.
- Wheat grows faster.
- Staying in the desert too long without shade will hurt you.
- Most of the excess plants on the plains will be destroyed from summer rain.
- Snow in non-snowy biomes will melt.
- Grass and trees will change color.
- You’ll get bonus wheat when harvesting during the autumn.
- Every biome except for the desert will experience continuous snow during the winter. This will make the days darker.
- The severe cold of the Tundra, Taiga, and Ice Desert biomes will cause frostbite if you stay outside too much! This will cause damage and slow you down. You can prevent this by wearing full leather armor to protect you from the cold.
- Tall grass, plants, and custom plants will grow on grassblocks.