Mod: Add Pokémon to Minecraft with the Pokémobs Mod (1.7.3)
The Pokémobs Mod for Minecraft adds Pokemon in Minecraft. It also helps reproduce the Pokemon experience by adding Pokeballs, a working Pokedex, an xp system, evolution, and much more.
- 15 Completed Pokemon
- XP and Evolution System
- Working Pokeballs
- Party System
- Names and Health bars
You will need to use a Pokeball to tame a Pokemon.
It may take you a few tries to catch one. Once you have caught a Pokemon you will need to train it.
You can train it by assisting it in battles against other mobs. If it gets hurt, you can heal it by giving it wheat.
You can get more information about Pokemon by crafting a Pokedex.
- Make sure Minecraft is closed.
- Go to minecraft.jar. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the extracted ModLoader and AudioMod files into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the Turbo Model Thingy Mod file into Minecraft.jar.
- From the Pokemobs file, drag the files from the “Everything in this goes in your jar” into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the “resources” folder into into %APPDATA%/.minecraft/.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!