Mod: Add Functional Furniture to Minecraft with the Fancy Furniture Mod (1.2.5)
This mod adds furniture into the game. It adds Chairs, Tables, Couches, Fridges, Freezers, Blinds, Lamps and more! Take a rest in your hose at the end of the day by sitting on a chair. Cool down by creating ice from water in the freezer. Brighten your house with a lamp or close the curtains to darken the room.
- You can sit on chairs or couches by right clicking on them.
- You can put water or lava in the freezer to make ice or obsidian
- Curtains and blinds can be closed to make a room darker.
- Items can be placed on top of tables
- Right click on lamps to turn them on/off to create light.
Download Fancy Furniture Mod:
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete META-INF from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the extracted files from the ModLoader and ModLoaderMP .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
Put the Furniture mod .zip file into the .minecraft/mod folder.
- Close minecraft.jar, and have fun!