Have Evil Minions do your Bidding with this Mod (1.6.4)
The Evil Minions mod has been updated to 1.6.4. This is a super useful mod that adds minions to the game that you can order around. These minions can collect wood, ore, dig mine shafts, and more.
Minions are able to:
- Follow you around.
- Be sent to places.
- Chop down forests and gather wood.
- Carry you, animals, and other players.
- Dig mine shafts.
- Mine ore veins and collect the ore.
- Intelligently strip mine and collect any valuable materials.
- Can return loot to either you or a specified chest.
In order to get minions, you will need to first reach level 8. The complete complete 4 evil deeds.
Each deed costs 2 “levels”. You can gain levels by killing mobs.
Press ‘m’ to bring up the minions main menu.
Once you press “Do evil” 4 times, you will receive a Master Item.
Right click with the Master Item in hand to spawn up to 4 minions.
Right click on stuff to issue orders for your minions.
You can press ‘m’ to specify a mining type.
Charge your Master Item like a bow to have minions follow you.
Left click on them to force them to work.
- Minions main menu: “M”
- Maximum Minions per player: 4
- Cost of evil Deed: 2 levels
- 4 evil deeds are required to gain minions
Download Evil Minions for 1.6.4:
1) Install forge using the Forge Installer if you haven’t already.
2) Extract the Evil Minions .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
3) Launch Minecraft
4) Before you push play, click on Edit Profile
5) Click Use Version and then select the version of Forge that you just installed.
6) Have fun!