Mod: Add a Portal Gun and Companion Cube to Minecraft (1.7.3)
This mod is inspired by Portal by Valve. It adds a fully functional Portal Gun, Companion cube, and Advanced Knee Replacements to Minecraft. This version is fully compatible with 1.7.3 of Minecraft.
1. Extract all of the files with a program like Winrar
2. Open Minecraft.jar using a program such as Winrar. Minecraft.jar can be found at AppData\Roaming\.minecraft.
3. Drag the files from ModLoader V5 and AudioMod into Minecraft.jar.
4. From the Portal Gun Archive, drag the files from the “Place in bin” folder into the bin folder in .minecraft.
5. Drag the files from the “Place in jar” folder into Minecraft.jar, just like you did in step 3.
6. Drag the files from the “Place in Resources” folder into the resources folder.
7. Have fun!
Here’s how to craft it:
First mix redstone with lapis lazuli to produce an interesting substance.
Using this new substance, create the Portal Gun!
Press G to switch the color of the portal.
Press R to reset the gun and delete any existing portals.
This mod also features Advanced Knee Replacements. When equipped, they will prevent any fall damage!
First build the first knee replacement.
Build another one and then put them together to finish.
This mod also features a weighted companion cube. First construct the weighted cube.
Give the weighted companion cube (By right clicking it) will turn it into a Weighted Companion Cube!
Keeping the Weighted Companion Cube in your inventory will heal you by half a heart every 5 seconds.
If you want to get rid of your Weighted Companion Cube, smelting it in a furnace will give you a music disc.