Mod: Add a Moving Zeppelin to Minecraft with this fun Mod (1.8.1)
This mod adds allows you to fly Zeppelin like ships in Minecraft. Unlike previous mods that moved with the world grid, the Zeppelin hack for 1.8.1 moves freely in space! This means that you will be able to fly smoothly throughout your Minecraft world.
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Drag the extracted files from Modloader.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Navigate to the .minecraft folder and create a folder called “Mods”.
- Drag the extracted Zeppelin Mod folder into the newly created Mods folder
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
First craft the appropriate craft controller block
Place this block on the center of your zeppelin. The direction that you place it will determine which way your ship moves forward. Once you are done construction your zeppelin, left click on the mod to create the ship.
You can construct your zeppelin out of any materials you want except for:
8: Increase ship speed
2: Decrease ship speed
4: Rotate ship left
6: Rotate ship right
5: Stop ship
+: Ascend ship
-: Descend ship
*: Stop and align to grid
If you happen to get the black screen with no error, create the following batch file:
java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp “%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\*” -Djava.library.path=”%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives” net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
Start the batch file and Minecraft should start.