Mod: Add a Mining Drill to Minecraft with the Mining Block Mod (1.2.5)
The Mining Block mod adds a block that will automatically mine everything in its path. It can mine in any direction and can collect any of the resources that it mines. It has many uses including tunnels, holes, or escape routes from caves. It can also be used to collect resources.
First craft the Mining Block:
Then place the Mining Block down and right click to access the GUI:
Choose a direction and add some coal for fuel. Then you’re ready to start!
Items that are mined will be collected in the Hopper. If you mine down, a stone slab will be placed on top when it is done.
Download Mining Block Mod:
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete META-INF from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the extracted files from the ModLoader .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the Mining Drill .zip file into the .Minecraft/mods folder.
- You’re done!