Improve the way Steve Moves with the Animations Mod (1.7.2)
The Animated Player mod has been updated for 1.7.2. This mod replaces the player’s blocky animations with new, smoother animations. It changes the animations for walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, blocking, climbing, hitting, eating, and drinking! This version brings new facial features and improves the ways clothes render.
This mod now adds facial expressions!
– Moving eyes depending on where the player is looking.
– Opening mouth when the player is panting.
– Eyebrows that become sad when hungry and confident/angry when fighting!
Hats render each pixel individually to make them render smoother.
Download Animated Player Mod for 1.7.2:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar up using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- Drag the files from the forge and zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the Animations .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.