Edit your World in Game with the WorldEditWrapper Mod (1.7.2)
The WorldEditWrapper mod for 1.7.2 brings the WorldEdit mod, a bukkit plugin, to single player. The WorldEdit mod is a powerful mod that is similar to Single Player Commands, with many more features. It allows you to completely manipulate your world.
Some of the features include:
– Copy and paste areas
– Replace blocks
– Generate structures and world features
– Fill/Drain pools
– Change weather
– Remote building
– Brush tool
– Backup/Restore chunks
and much more.
Complete list of features and commands can be found here:
Download the WorldEditWrapper Mod for 1.7.2:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- Drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft once
- Run the Liteloader installer. Click on the checkbox to include forge
- Drag the WorldEditWrapper .litemod file file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Have Fun!