Change the Physics of Minecraft with the BlockPhysics Mod
The BlockPhysics Mod for Minecraft 1.4.2 makes the game more challenging by making the physics of blocks more realistic. Soft blocks such as dirt and gravel can no longer support themselves. Hard blocks such as bricks will need to be supported by arches. But these changes can make things such as mob traps much more effective.
– Falling blocks will now destroy fragile blocks such as leaves, cobwebs, shrubs, and glass.
– Blocks such as sand, gravel, and dirt will fall and slide when not supported by another block.
– Grass blocks and farms will turn into dirt when they fall.
– Cobblestone and bricks will fall unless they are supported by arches.
To make a catapult, just place a dispenser underneath a piston. Put redstone into the dispenser to power the catapult.
Explosions will push nearby blocks.
Blocks will collide with each other mid air.
Instead of falling through mobs, blocks will now hit mobs and injure them.
Download BlockPhysics Mod for 1.4.2:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Delete the META-INF file inside Minecraft.jar
- Drag the files from the forge .zip file into Minecraft.jar
- Drag the files fromm the BlockPhysics Mod into Minecraft.jar