Become a DJ and add Decorations with the Party Mod (1.6.4)
The Party Mod for 1.6.4 lets you party in Minecraft by adding a DJ equipment, a dance floor, lasers, and more. This mod lets you import real music into the game to create custom music. Compatible with multiplayer.
– DJ Deck with lasers
– Giant loudspeakers
– Dance Floor with 2 Modes
– Laser and Lights
– Smoke Machine
– Recording Unit to create up to 50 custom songs using real music
– DJ Controls for controlling lasers and lights
To Make Discs:
1) Use an mp3 – ogg Converter like Audacity and convert up to 50 songs.
2) Move the songs into .minecraft/PartyModMusic.
3) Record the music onto blank records in game and enjoy the music!
Download the Party mod for 1.6.4:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- Drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft once
- Drag the Party .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Have Fun!