Add Sunken Ships to Minecraft with the Shipwrecks Mod (1.6.2)
The Shipwrecks mod for 1.6.2 adds shipwrecks to the Ocean and Beach biomes. These ships are found deep under water. While most of the boats you will find are small, there are larger boats such as the Schooner that contain treasure.
– Adds 4 different shipwrecks to the world generator: Rowboats, sailboat upright, sailboat on its side, and a Schooner.
– Randomized chest loot, as well as some very good rewards always available in the schooner.
Contains a chest with rewards.
Hard to spot in the ocean.
And the Schooner:
Each dispenser contains up to 9 arrows leftover.
COntains a block of iron and another block of a random material. Contains either gold, emerald, or diamond.
Download Shipwreck Mod for 1.6.2:
1) Install forge using the Forge Installer.
2) Extract the Shipwreck mod .zip file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
3) Launch Minecraft
4) Before you push play, click on Edit Profile
5) Click Use Version and then select the version of Forge that you just installed.
6) Have fun!