Add New Trees to Minecraft with the Big Trees Mod
The Big Trees Mod for 1.3.1 helps make the game more realistic by adding new trees to the game. Each biome has different trees that can be used to your advantage or disadvantage. Some trees such as the hat tree are perfect for a tree house but beware, they also provide a perfect hiding spot for dangerous mobs.
- Big trees added to different biomes:
- Most biomes have Great Oak, Thick Pine, Block Oak, and Post Oak.
- Desert has big dead trees. It may not make sense, but it looks cool. 🙂
- Swamp biome has Great Swamp Oak, Cyprus, and Hat Trees.
- Taiga biome has Thick Pine in some regions.
- The classic birch and pine trees are taller.
- Jungle trees are taller and have longer branches.
- – Roots from some trees grow through ground, sometimes into caves.
Download Big Trees Mod for 1.3.1:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Install ModLoader if your haven’t done so already.
- Drag all of the files from the Big Trees .zip file into Minecraft.jar
- Have fun!