Add New Mobs to Minecraft with the Primitives Mob Mod (1.4.7)

The Primitives Mob mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 adds new mobs that are based off the mobs found in the vanilla game. These mobs add features that improve the game while not being overpowered.

Primitives Mob Mod Features:

http://i.imgur.com/6y8OuPS.png

http://i.imgur.com/Avyvd1f.jpg

Merchants are basically the same as other Testificates. They spawn like any other mob and can be traded with.

Spawn Time: Any time
Biomes: river, forest, plains, forestHills, extremeHills, desert
Location: Above ground.

http://i.imgur.com/yC2MwWY.png

http://i.imgur.com/8JLTSIM.jpg

You can’t trade with these and they only appear underground. When you find one, it will follow you around while crying for help. You can leave him to die or bring him back to the surface to make him happy. When on the surface, right-click it for your reward!

Spawn Time: Any time
Biomes: all biomes
Location: Underground

http://i.imgur.com/3qLZKub.png

http://i.imgur.com/hytDa0J.png

The Haunted Tool is an aggresive mob that can spawn as any tool of any material. The better the material, the stronger the enemy. Drop themselves when killed.

Spawn Time: Nighttime above ground, any time underground
Biomes: all biomes
Location: Above ground and underground.

http://i.imgur.com/DWmhK43.png

http://i.imgur.com/IYPGRaZ.jpg

Mimics spawn underground and look like normal chests. However, they have a 25% chance of giving you a reward. The other 75% of the time they come alive and attack you.

Spawn Time: Any time underground
Biomes: all biomes
Location: Underground (below y = 40)

http://i.imgur.com/6NxNzbN.png

http://i.imgur.com/YVrnlaM.jpg

Treasure Slims appear in different colors and drop a random item when killed.

Spawn Time: Any time underground
Biomes: all biomes
Location: Underground

http://i.imgur.com/a2rhybD.png

http://i.imgur.com/6DdKWUl.png

Mother Spider:
Mother Spiders spawn with 0-6 baby spiders. They are aggressive and will do anything to protect their children. One baby spider will always be on her back.

Baby Spider:
Baby Spiders won’t attack the player unless they are attacked or their mother is attacked.

Spawn Time: Nighttime above ground, any time underground
Biomes: all biomes
Location: Above ground and underground.

http://i.imgur.com/OM5P6N3.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZSb40z3.jpg

Unlike normal creepers, Rocket Creepers jump into the air and explode on impact. They are hard to dodge.

Spawn Time: Nighttime above ground, any time underground
Biomes: all biomes
Location: Above ground and underground.

http://i.imgur.com/b82ECG7.png

http://i.imgur.com/6Knu52J.png

Festive Creepers throw lit TNT at the player when far away. When the player comes close, the creeper runs away leaving a trail of fire behind it.

Spawn Time: Nighttime above ground, any time underground
Biomes: all biomes
Location: Above ground and underground.

http://i.imgur.com/LVDExBi.png

http://i.imgur.com/Hkt62ZV.jpg

Brain Slimes jump on top of players and attack their head. You must punch to get them off.

Spawn Time: Any time of the day
Biomes: beach, ocean, river
Location: Above ground on Sand or Gravel blocks

http://i.imgur.com/KMwL12l.png

http://i.imgur.com/sBBFf6k.png

Support Creepers follow around other mobs and give them potions. They follow around creepers and give them a lightning bolt. When they get near a player they will give them a slowness potion.

Spawn Time: Nighttime above ground, any time underground
Biomes: all biomes
Location: Above ground and underground.

Download Primitives Mob Mod for 1.4.7<:

Installation:

  1. Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
  2. Delete the META-INF folder
  3. Drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
  4. Put the Primitives mod zip file into the .minecraft/mod folder.
  5. Have fun!