Add Little Blocks to Minecraft with the Little Blocks Mod (1.2.5)
The Tiny Blocks Mod for Minecraft adds tiny blocks to the game. These blocks are 1/512 the size of normal blocks. They can be used to build anything from detailed objects to mini towns.
To create tiny blocks, just place a single block of any material except for water, lava, or beds into the the crafting table. They can be placed anywhere like normal blocks.
Download Little Blocks mod:
Downloader Server Version:
Little Blocks for 1.2.5 Servers
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Backup your minecraft.jar
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip
- Move the files from the ModLoader .zip file into your minecraft.jar file
- Drag the files from inside the Tiny Blocks .zip file into Minecraft.jar
- Close minecraft.jar, and run Minecraft