Add Element Based Guns with the Elemental Guns Mod (1.7.2)

The Elemental Guns mod for 1.7.2 adds a variety of guns to the game based off elements. These guns can not only be used as weapons, but also as tools. For example, the water gun can put of fire, the earth gun can plant trees, and more! Compatible with multiplayer.

Guns:

Fire Guns:

fire guns 1.7.2 mod

Features:
– Shoots a cloud of flames, like a flamethrower.
– 2000 Shots per canister.
– Flames everything they touch on fire.
– Flames do 3 hearts of damage every half-second (more than lava!), and set mobs/players on fire.
– Flames cook most types of food.
– Not very effective against fire resistance.

Water Gun:
water gun elemental guns download

Features:
– Shoots a constant line of water particles.
– 3000 Shots per canister
– Water Particles do almost no damage to mobs/players, but push mobs back.
– Water Particles effectively put out fire and extinguish mobs/players that are on fire.
– Water Particles turn lava into obsidian, perfect for making pathways on lava oceans in the nether.
– Water Particles do 4 hearts of damage every half-second to blazes.

Air Gun:
air gun minecraft mods best

Features:
– Shoots Air Particles.
– 200 shots per canister.
– Air Particles send mobs/players flying away into the air.
– Air Particles do no direct damage, but can cause fall damage.
– Air Particles can be useful for quickly betting rid of mobs/players.

Earth Gun:
earth gun

Features:
– 75% chance of shooting Dirt Blocks, 25% chance of shooting Saplings.
– 100 shots per canister
– Dirt Blocks do 7.5 hearts of damage.
– Dirt Blocks are placed when they land on the ground.
– Saplings do 10 hearts of damage.
– Saplings will grow into trees if they land on the right type of ground.

Canisters:

You’ll need to craft ammunition using canisters. Carry both canisters and guns in your inventory.

You will also need reinforced gunpowder:

canisters recipe

Download Elemental Guns Mod for 1.7.2:

Installation:

  1. Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
  2. Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
  3. Drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
  4. Run Minecraft once
  5. Drag the Elemental Guns .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
  6. Have Fun!