Add Drawbridges and Bigger Doors to Minecraft with the Tall Doors Mod (1.6.2)
A problem in vanilla Minecraft is the lack of variety of door sizes. The Tall Doors mod helps alleviate this problem by adding larger doors. It also adds functional drawbridges.
To craft a Drawbridge:
1. Place a Drawbridge Base Segment were you want to place the bridge.
2. Place a Machine above it.
3. Right Click with a Connector to the base.
4. Use the Connector on the blocking part of the machine.
5. Place Power blocking part of machine.
Left Door Size 4:
Right Door Size 4:
Left Door Size 5:
Right Door Size 5:
Left Door Size 6:
Right Door Size 6:
Right Fence Gate:
Left Fence Gate:
Metal Doors: Like the size 4 doors just with iron instead of planks.
Dark Metal Doors: Like the size 4 doors just with cobble instead of planks.
Drawbridge Machine Workbench:
Download Tall Doors Mod for 1.6.2:
1) Install forge using the Forge Installer.
2) Extract the Tall Doors .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
3) Launch Minecraft
4) Before you push play, click on Edit Profile
5) Click Use Version and then select the version of Forge that you just installed.
6) Have fun!