Add Chance Blocks to Minecraft with this Mod (1.7.2)
The Lucky Block mod has been updated for 1.7.2. Lucky blocks give you a use for gold by adding new mystery blocks. When opened, they have an equal chance of dropping items, spawning entities or structures. This version adds a lot of features including new lucky structures, new villagers, tamed mobs, and more that can be found in lucky blocks.
When broken, it now drops:
– 3 different wishing well structures. Throw in a coin, and see which with you get.
– 3 trading villagers. They will offer you all the lucky tools/armour/weapons at a reasonable price.
– Giant slime! Taller than the trees! Sometimes even a Magma Cube!
– Lucky potion with random positive effects.
– Unlucky splash potion with random negative effects.
– Tamed wolves with different colour collars!
– Tamed cats, with different colour skin.
– Aghast! It’s a Ghast!
– A witch amongst a cloud of bats.
– Lovely bouquet of flowers.
– A bunch of enchantment books.
– Some useless, random and hopefully humorous jokes.
Entities such as fireworks:
Download Lucky Block Mod for 1.7.2:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- If you haven’t already installed Forge, drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft once
- Drag the Lucky Block Mod .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.