Add Buried Treasure with the SGS Treasure Mod (1.7.2)
This mods adds various different types of treasure chests are randomly buried throughout the world. These chests require different types of keys to open them. The more rare the chest, the more expensive the key and the better the loot. You can locate an area where a treasure chest is buried by finding and digging under a graveyard. There also are treasure chests in sunken ships. As well, there are rare Wishing Wells generated in the realm. Note that chests, wishing wells and sunken ships are meant to be rare finds, along the lines of pyramids and villages, however, the spawn settings can be customized from the config file.
You will need to use keys to open some chests:
– Wooden chests have iron keys
– Locked Wooden chests have gold and iron keys
– Iron-bound chests have pirate, gold and iron keys
– Pirate and Dread Pirate chests have dread pirate skeleton, pirate, gold and iron keys (skeleton being able to open any chest)
Download the SGS Treasure Mod for 1.7.2:
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar and delete the META-INF folder
- If you haven’t already installed Forge, drag the files from the forge zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft once
- Drag the mod .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.